For you to practice some English

They are talking. As usual during the break. Sometimes they liked to unleash their imaginations. Like a game. For pure pleasure.

 - Feet cry too,"- he said suddenly.

-Of course they do. They are so sad living in a permanent lockdown ...

- In a permanent lockdown?

- Yes, inside the shoes or under the sheets. That is why they are so happy when summer comes. Free in the air all day long. Happiness must be something like that.

- Feeling free after a long winter. I get it.  But what if they feel uncomfortable?

- They should cry again. It is almost unbearable to wear closed shoes in the heat of summer. Unless in my hometown: Forty-five degrees Celsius can cause something  close to tears for many visitors from the north. And there are many of them.

-Wearing sandals, men with socks. I don't understand why socks wear sandals.

- Socks with sandals are so lonely without feet ...

-Maybe they will sell them together

- Feet and sandals? Do they sell them to socks?

- Of course! Listen:

There is a pair of socks that go to the shoeshop. The shop assitant smiling at them. It's hot outside. As hot as in hell.

- Can I help you?- He asks to the socks

- Yes, in deed. I need a  pair of watery feet with their ten toes, and a pair of sandals that fit them.

-That's it!

- Why don't you write about this?

-Maybe I will.

Comentarios

  1. I promise you I have tried. But I get on very badly with my English.
    Blessed translator ... hahaha
    Kisses.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Como del idioma de la Pérfida Albión nada me enseñaron, puesto que el régimen franquista no estaba a partir un piñón con ellos, y por ello nos daban francés (mi profesora al saber que era de Eivissa, como ella, dedujo que se me iba a dar muy bien...), pues nada sé de tus memorias en inglés. Pero...

    Como gentleman que acaba de tomarse el té de la mañana, te deseo un buen finde.

    Abrazos Loles.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Todo un gentleman, sin duda. Es una locura de esas que a veces se me ocurren, con un par de calcetines que van a la zapatería a por unas sandalias con sus pies... Otra vez será. Un abrazo Ernesto

      Eliminar
  3. OMG, the english se me da regular, amén of my pereza; vamos, que I am very very lazy pa read english. Pero no dejas de sorprenderme, of course, y desde luego que lloran los pies, so far de la cabeza, siempre transportándonos, como una mula. Yo, si no me pongo calcetines en verano se me forma un rebozo en los pies de cuidado. Pero con sandalias arriesgo, ahí a tope, viviendo la vida. Un saludo Loles, una historia muy imaginativa.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you por los compliments. El Spanglish es una buena práctica, much better de lo que parece.
      Gracias por pasarte.
      Un abrazo Miguel

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares